Laura C. Frushone
Get to know us
Here to help you craft a one-of-a-kind financial plan that works harder for you, Laura prioritizes and is knowledgeable in:
• Establishing, implementing and monitoring comprehensive wealth management plans
• Tailoring to customer-specific needs and objectives
• Gaining a clear understanding of customer’s goals
• Identifying the most effective investment strategies
• Serving each customer uniquely
• Building a strong relationship based on trust and professionalism
• Monitoring client’s accounts to measure performance
• Exploring new opportunities to anticipate needs based on inevitable life changes
Drawing on the experience of our skilled team of financial professionals, First Citizens partners with you to manage your assets to meet your financial goals and keep an eye on financial trends and new products and services.
Laura is a graduate of Wofford College with a degree in Finance. She holds Chartered Mutual Fund CounselorSM and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM designations.
We can help you accomplish so much more.
First Citizens prides itself on strength, stability and consistency. In delivering customized advice, tailored strategies and personal attention, we can help you:
• Create and execute a comprehensive plan to address all of your financial goals;
• Determine the best ways to establish security for you and your family now and in the future;
• Evaluate your options to protect your assets;
• Help you understand strategies to ensure your intentions are fulfilled in your estate plan;
• Coordinate with your tax and legal professionals so your planning is consistent.
Education & Certifications
Licenses & Registrations
FINRA Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
FINRA Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam
First Citizens Wealth Management utilizes MoneyGuidePro as its Financial Planning Tool. MoneyGuidePro and Play Zone® are registered trademarks of PIEtech℠. All screenshots are ©PIEtech℠. Reproduced with permission. All rights reserved.
Your investments in securities, annuities and insurance are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency and may lose value. They are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or bank affiliate and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
First Citizens Wealth Management is a registered trademark of First Citizens BancShares, Inc. First Citizens Wealth Management products and services are offered by First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC; First Citizens Investor Services, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and investment associate; and First Citizens Asset Management, Inc., an SEC-registered investment associate.
Brokerage and investment advisory services are offered through First Citizens Investor Services, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC. First Citizens Asset Management, Inc. provides investment advisory services.
Bank deposit products are offered by First Citizens Bank, Member FDIC.